Prada's taupe stretch-suede over-the-knee boots are detailed with a block heel inset with silvertone metal.
- 2.25"/55mm heel (approximately).
- 21.50"/55cm shaft, 13.25"/34cm circumference (approximately).
- Tapered toe.
- Suede-covered block heel inset with silvertone metal.
- Concealed side zip closure.
- Leather sole with metal logo.
- Available in Argilla (taupe).
- Made in Italy.
In 1913, Mario Prada founded his leather-goods label in Italy. Six years later, it became the official supplier of the Italian Royal Household, resulting in its well-recognized logo based on the kingdom’s coat of arms. Inheriting the company in 1978, Miuccia Prada continues the legacy of her family, using her savvy, irreverent take on art and culture to produce standout clothing, shoes, and accessories year after year.
Prada Suede Over-The-Knee Boots Concealed side zip closure Leather sole with metal logo ZEAWBVQ 504609367