Designed with a sock-like fit, Y-3's black neoprene and white cracked leather Elle Run low-top sneakers are styled with cutouts and a signature boost™ sole.
- A collaboration between Yohji Yamamoto and adidas.
- boost technology produces substantial energy return, providing long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- 1.25"/30mm midsole (approximately).
- Rubberized wrap at rounded toe. White elastic band layered over vamp. Elasticized pull tab at tongue. Cutouts at quarter panels. Logo pull tab at topline.
- White boost midsole.
- White round laces.
- Lace-up style.
- Neoprene sockliner.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in Black/White.
The Y stands for Yohji Yamamoto. The 3 represents the 3-Stripes logo of adidas. And the dash is emblematic of the partnership formed in 2001, when the venerable designer and global athletic brand teamed up to create this versatile, chic athleisure line. The unique collaboration has garnered industry accolades and is coveted for its high-low aesthetic and innovative design. Working primarily with a black and white palette, soft construction, and relaxed fit, Y-3 is celebrated as sportswear for the game of life.
Y-3 Elle Run Neoprene & Leather Sneakers White boost midsole White round laces GULSLLB 505085035